Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization – Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization services provide speed and security tool setup on your Azure servers. This product will boost up the website’s performance and also make the website secure. Under this, we will integrate different tools on your Azure server to make the website lightning fast.
Services Provided By Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization Plan –
- Mail Integration
- CDN Integration
- PhpMyAdmin With Secure Port
- Azure Backup Vaults
- Website Modification Report
- DNS Mapping
- SSL Integration
- CSS & JS Minification and Merging
- HTML minification
- NGINX Integration
- Redis Integration
- Resource Monitoring Notification
- Varnish Integration
- Server Activity Monitoring
- Support Period
The entire login session is encrypted while using SFTP, including password transmission. Therefore, the benefit of the SFTP protocol is that your data remains secure throughout the entire transmission process.
LAMP includes Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP / Python / Perl, and in addition, it is an immensely common platform for high-performance web application creation and deployment.
You only need to identify yourself for once by using ssh and get secure access to all remote clients by simply adding your public key to the authorized key of the client.
We help you integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store in the Mail Integration package.
CDN helps to speed up the delivery of content of websites with high traffic and global reach. As more users are closer to the CDN, the faster the content will be delivered to the user.
You can build, modify, drop, remove, import, and export MySQL database tables through this software. You can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair, and check tables, change collation, and execute other database management commands.
Azure Backup Vaults
A Backup Vault is a storage entity in Azure that stores backup data for certain of the more recent workloads that Azure Backup supports. Backup vaults can be used to store backup data for a variety of Azure services, including Azure Database for PostgreSQL servers and newer Azure Backup workloads. Backup vaults make it simple to arrange backup data while lowering management costs.
We provide a special add-on script in your Linux Server which helps you to detect the hacking attacks on your application end. However, it helps you detect problems inside your application and secure your server after any malicious code has been targeted.
We’ll provide you with the DNS Mapping function to link your website to your current domain. We need your DNS panel credentials to map your domain with your website, or if you do not want to share your credentials for security purposes, then we will assist you to do the same for sure.
Secure logins, creating a secure session, secure data transfer & secure database connections, and more are some of the reasons why SSL integration is needed for online transactions.
HTML Minification and Merging
Minification is the process of eliminating unnecessary elements from the code to reduce file size.
- Reducing the size of web resources allows the files to be transferred quicker, allowing the loading of web pages easier.
- You can load your website faster if you can make the page size smaller.
- Minification gets rid of the White space character, Newline character, Delimiters & Commen
In this feature, we will provide you with real-time notifications about your server resources. In accordance with the standard, we will set a threshold limit on each and every resource and automate the monitoring feature that allows you to recognize the problem and provide you with real-time expertise to troubleshoot or resolve the key cause of the problem.
Nginx is an open-source, high-performance HTTP and reverses proxy server. It can do a lot of stuff while used as a reverse proxy server such as SSL support for varnish, used as a caching server, serving static content, and also you can use Nginx as a load balancer. NGNIX features:
- Providing SSL support for varnish.
- For serving static content
Redis is open-source key-value storage that can operate as both an in-memory store and as a cache. It can be used to cache the database resulting in the exploitation of fewer database resources and provides a tunable persistent cache.
We provide full activity monitoring on your server like login alerts, user activities over an SSH connection, user activities over SFTP connection, the listing of IP addresses from where logins have been attempted, the listing of failed login records, and files modified on the server through the mail.
Each time the browser makes requests, content is fetched from the backend server. With an increase in the number of recipients to be handled, load on the server increases, and hence the quality of service faces a downfall.
We will provide a support of 30 days starting from the day when all the credentials and setup will be delivered to the client, during that time, the client can verify that everything is working as expected and that all of the features are available.
Noteworthy Points to remember –
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Support Period of 30 days
- And SLA will be 12 – 24 hours
- Issues Regarding Application or Modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only.
Different Support Facilities –
Module Basis Support
The support period varies with the plan, and for the Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization, we generally provide a support period of 30 days with an SLA of 12- 24 hours, that will start from that particular day once the setup is completed and all the credentials are provided to the client. For further details, you can refer to this link – https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/
Hourly Package For Customization
You can purchase the “Hourly Package For Customization”, where you can buy hours for your customization work. You can buy different packages as we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages.
Refer to this link for further more details – https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
After that, We have a “priority support service” that will be provided 24/7, which addresses the critical issues raised by the client and the client will only have to pay for the number of purchased incidents and the amount of time required to solve the critical incident but not for the entire day.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchased by the client. This package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls” which client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul at a discounted hourly rate
Package type and Cost –
|Name Of Package||Monthly Cost (USD)||Incident calls provided|
For further information about Priority Support, you can contact us – https://cloudkul.com/contact/
To initiate server setup, the below details are required for Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization-
- Azure Credentials – We need your Azure credentials to check existing instances or to create fresh instances to initiate server setup.
- Region – Do let us know the Azure Region in which you want us to set up your server, Please select the region which is closest to your clients.
- Azure Backup vaults – It will create a snapshot of your instances every 24 hours. By default, it keeps the retention period of 7 days, you can set up the retention period as per your requirement.
- For CDN Integration – For this, Which one would you prefer, Cloudflare or Azure CDN? We prefer Cloudflare as it acts as a DNS panel, CDN, application firewall, and can provide SSL termination. You can create an account on Cloudflare from here https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up and after that share the login credentials. We will migrate your nameservers from the existing DNS panel to Cloudflare.
- DNS Credential – You need to share your Domain name in addition with the DNS login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name. This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare (Only if you choose Cloudflare).
- SSL Certificate – If you have SSL certificates for your domain name then you can provide us the same, else we can use Cloudflare shared SSL certificates (only if you choose Cloudflare CDN).
- SMTP Credentials – In order to send monitoring reports via emails, we need SMTP mail credentials. You can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials.
For further queries, you can contact us via – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
FAQs for Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization
How this Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization is useful to us?
Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization Plan provides speed and security tool setup on your Azure servers. This service would improve the efficiency of the website and make the website safer as well. Under this on your Azure server, we will incorporate various instruments to make the website lightning fast.
Will this optimization be useful for my website?
Of course, it all starts with the speed and scalability of the website. For instance, if your website is more scalable, you are likely to have higher conversion rates and lower bouncing rates. In turn, a well-optimized website lets the consumers create, sustain, and expand, resulting in productivity and development.
Does this Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization support all cloud computing platforms?
No, We are designing this plan, especially for Azure. So it will only support Azure services.
Do I need to provide server credentials for this plan?
We will require Azure server, CDN, DNS, and SMTP credentials also for the server setup.
If Errors Arise After The Configuration Period, Is There Any Kind Of Support for clients?
Yes, we provide a 30-day support period beginning on the day that all credentials and setup are delivered to the client. During this time, the customer can check that everything is working as planned and that all features are available.
How will I get notified if there are any changes made to my file or resources?
We are using tools for this which will provide you the real-time notifications regarding your server resources. We will set up a threshold limit on each and every resource as per the standard and automate the monitoring part which helps you to detect the issue, therefore, provide you the real-time experience to troubleshoot or overcome the main cause of the issue.
How can i communicate with you?
The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only. To create a ticket, you need to refer to this link also – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
That’s all about the Magento 2 Azure Speed and Security Optimization.
Thank You for reading this Blog!
For further more interesting blogs, keep in touch with us. If you need any kind of support, simply raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.
You may also visit our Magento development services and quality Magento 2 Extensions.