phpMyAdmin is one of the most popular applications for MySQL databases management. It is a free tool written in PHP. Through this software you can create, alter, drop, delete, import and export MySQL database tables. You can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair and check tables, change collation and execute other database management commands.
- User-friendly web interface;
- Support for most MySQL functions like browse, drop, create, copy and alter databases, tables, views, fields and indexes, execute MySQL queries, manage stored procedures and functions;
- Import data from CSV and SQL files;
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, Excel, LATEX and others;
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it;
- Web Based which means you can access from any computer.
- Local resources aren’t used when connecting.
- And much more.