WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization – Speed and Security Optimization services for WordPress WooCommerce AWS provide configuration of speed and security software on your AWS servers. This product would improve the efficiency of the website and make the website safer as well. Under this on your AWS server, we will incorporate different tools to make the website lightning fast.
Services provided by WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization –
- Mail Integration
- CDN Integration
- PhpMyAdmin With Secure Port
- AWS Automatic Backup
- Website Modification Report
- DNS Mapping
- SSL Integration
- Load Balancing
- NGINX Integration
- Redis Integration
- Resource Monitoring Notification
- Varnish Integration
- Server Activity Monitoring
The entire login session, including password transmission, is encrypted while using SFTP. Therefore, the benefit of the SFTP protocol is that your data remains secure throughout the entire transmission process.
LAMP includes Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP / Python / Perl, and is an immensely common platform for high-performance web application creation and deployment.
You only need to identify yourself for once by using ssh and get secure access to all remote clients by simply adding your public key to the authorized key of the client.
We help you integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store in the Mail Integration package.
CDN helps to speed up the delivery of content of websites with high traffic and global reach. As more users are closer to the CDN, the faster the content will be delivered to the user.
You can build, modify, drop, remove, import, and export MySQL database tables through this software. You can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair, and check tables, change collation, and execute other database management commands.
In order to protect the organization’s loss of data, you need to incorporate a data backup and recovery plan for the server. You can back up the data on your EBS volumes to secure your organization’s data by simply taking a snapshot of it. EBS Active snapshots provide all the information needed to restore your data to a new EBS volume (from the time the snapshot was taken).
We provide a special add-on script in your Linux Server which helps you to detect the hacking attacks on your application end. However, it helps you detect problems inside your application and secure your server after any malicious code has been targeted.
We’ll provide you with the DNS Mapping function to link your website to your current domain. We need your DNS panel credentials to map your domain with your website, or if you do not want to share your credentials for security purposes, then we will assist you to do the same for sure.
Secure logins, creating a secure session, secure data transfer & secure database connections, and more are some of the reasons why SSL integration is needed for online transactions.
Load Balancing helps you with the proper distribution of traffic on multiple servers so that at the time of high traffic, your services won’t get affected. We use AWS load balancer which forwards the traffic across multiple targets (say EC2 instances) depending upon their availability.
Nginx is an open-source, high-performance HTTP and reverses proxy server. It can do a lot of stuff while used as a reverse proxy server such as SSL support for varnish, used as a caching server, serving static content, and also you can use Nginx as a load balancer.
Redis is open-source key-value storage that can operate as both an in-memory store and as cache. It can be used to cache the database resulting in the exploitation of fewer database resources and provides a tunable persistent cache.
In this feature, we will provide you with real-time notifications about your server resources. In accordance with the standard, we will set a threshold limit on each and every resource and automate the monitoring feature that allows you to recognize the problem and provide you with real-time expertise to troubleshoot or resolve the key cause of the problem.
Each time the browser makes requests, content is fetched from the backend server. With the increase in the number of recipients to be handled, the load on the server increases, and hence the quality of service face a downfall.
Monitoring user activities on a remote server could be a cumbersome task. We provide full activity monitoring on your server like login alerts, user activities over an ssh connection, user activities over SFTP connection, a listing of IP addresses from where logins have been attempted, a listing of failed login records, and files modified on the server through the mail.
Noteworthy Points to remember –
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Support Period of 30 days
- And SLA will be 12-24 hours
- Issues Regarding Application or Modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication will be Ticket, Email, and chat.
Different Support Facilities –
Module Basis Support
The support period varies with the plan, and for the WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization, we generally provide a support period of 30 days with an SLA of 12 – 24 hours, which will start from that particular day once the setup is completed and all the credentials are provided to the client. For further details, you can refer to this link – https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/
Hourly Package For Customization
You can purchase the “Hourly Package For Customization”, where you can buy hours for your customization work. You can buy different packages as we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages.
Refer to this link for further details – https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
After that, We have a “priority support service” that will be provided 24/7, which addresses the critical issues raised by the client and the client will only have to pay for the number of purchased incidents and the amount of time required to solve the critical incident but not for the entire day.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchased by the client. This package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls” which client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul on a discounted hourly rate
Package type and Cost –
|Name Of Package||Monthly Cost (USD)||Incident calls provided|
For further information about Priority Support, you can contact us – https://cloudkul.com/contact/
To initiate server setup, the below details are required for WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization –
- AWS Credentials – We need your AWS credentials to check existing EC2 and RDS instances or to create fresh EC2 and RDS instances to initiate server setup. For fresh setup, we use EC2 instance – t2.micro instance and RDS instance – db.t2.micro instance, these will be changed as per the further requirements.
- AWS Region – Do let us know the AWS Region in which you want us to set up your server, Please select the region which is geographically closer to your clients.
- AWS Automatic Backup – It will create a snapshot of both EC2 instances and RDS instances every 24 hours. By default, it keeps the retention period of 7 days, you can set up the retention period as per your requirement.
- For CDN Integration – For this, Which one would you prefer, Cloudflare or AWS Cloudfront? We prefer Cloudflare as it acts as a DNS panel, CDN, application firewall, and can provide SSL termination. You can create an account on Cloudflare from here https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up and share the login credentials. We will migrate your nameservers from the existing DNS panel to Cloudflare.
- DNS Credential – You need to share your Domain name in addition to the DNS login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name. We require this to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare (Only if you choose Cloudflare).
- SSL Certificate – If you have SSL certificates for your domain name then you can provide us the same, else we can use Cloudflare shared SSL certificates (only if you choose Cloudflare CDN).
- SMTP Credentials – In order to send monitoring reports via emails, we need SMTP mail credentials. You can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials or we can configure and use AWS SES SMTP service.
For further queries, you can contact us via – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Faqs for WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization –
Brief about WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization?
WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization – Speed and Security Optimization services for WordPress WooCommerce AWS provide configuration of speed and security software on your AWS servers. In addition, this product would improve the efficiency of the website and make the website safer as well. Under this on your AWS server, we will incorporate different tools to make the website lightning fast.
Do this WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization support all cloud computing platforms?
No, This plan is specifically for the AWS. So it will only support AWS services.
Do I need to provide server credentials for this plan?
Yes, We will require your AWS, CDN, DNS, and SMTP credentials also.
If there are any changes made to my file or services, how will I be notified?
We are using tools for this which will provide you the real-time notifications regarding your server resources. We will set up a threshold limit on each and every resource as per the standard and automate the monitoring part, therefore,which helps you to detect the issue and provide you the real-time experience to troubleshoot or overcome the main cause of the issue.
How can i communicate with you?
The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only. To create a ticket, you need to refer this link also – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
That’s all about the WordPress WooCommerce AWS Speed and Security Optimization.
Thank You for reading this Blog!
For further more interesting blogs, keep in touch with us. Also if you need any kind of support, simply raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.