With this Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing Plan, we will be consolidating the Application Load Balancer by which requests in all enabled Availability Zones will be load balanced and distributed uniformly across the instances. This effectively eases the burden on all web servers. Thus, this is a way to boost your eCommerce store’s scalability. In short, take advantage of the AWS Cloud’s instantaneous scalability with this plan.
Services Provided By Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing –
- SMTP Mail Integration
- DNS Mapping
- CDN Integration
- Website Modification Report
- SSL Integration
- AWS Automatic Backup
- Resource Monitoring Notification
- Server Activity Monitoring
- GitHub/BitBucket Integration
- Application Load Balancing
- Amazon Elasticache Redis for Cache and Session management
- S3 integration for Magento 2
- 1 Month Support Period
The entire login session is encrypted while using SFTP, including password transmission. Therefore, the benefit of the SFTP protocol is that your data remains secure throughout the entire transmission process.
LAMP includes Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP / Python / Perl, and in addition, it is an immensely common platform for high-performance web application creation and deployment.
You can build, modify, drop, remove, import, and export MySQL database tables through this software. Thus, you can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair, and check tables, change collation, and execute other database management commands.
You only need to identify yourself for once by using ssh and get secure access to all remote clients by simply adding your public key to the authorized key of the client.
We will help you to integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store in the Mail Integration package.
We’ll provide you with the DNS Mapping function to link your website to your current domain. We need your DNS panel credentials to map your domain with your website, or if you do not want to share your credentials for security purposes, then we will assist you to do the same for sure.
CDN helps to speed up the delivery of content of websites with high traffic and global reach. Therefore, the more users are closer to the CDN, faster the content will be delivered to the user.
We provide a special add-on script in your Linux Server which helps you to detect the hacking attacks on your application end. However, it helps you detect problems inside your application and secure your server after any malicious code has been targeted.
Secure logins, creating a secure session, secure data transfer & secure database connections, and more are some of the reasons why SSL integration is needed for online transactions.
In order to protect the organization’s loss of data, you need to incorporate a data backup and recovery plan for the server. You can back up the data on your EBS volumes to secure your organization’s data by simply taking a snapshot of it. EBS Active snapshots provide all the information needed to restore your data to a new EBS volume (from the time the snapshot was taken).
In this feature, we will provide you with real-time notifications about your server resources. In accordance with the standard, we will set a threshold limit on each and every resource and automate the monitoring feature that allows you to recognize the problem and provide you with real-time expertise to troubleshoot or resolve the key cause of the problem.
We will be providing full activity monitoring on your server like login alerts, user activities over an SSH connection, user activities over SFTP connection, the listing of IP addresses from where logins have been attempted, the listing of failed login records, and files modified on the server through the mail.
GitHub is a platform where the world develops software. GitHub/BitBucket provides a cloud-based Git hosting service for the server. The integration helps you to access your Magento eCommerce Cloud environments directly from your GitHub repository.
Application Load Balancing
A load balancer is a separate server that functions as a reverse proxy and directs incoming user traffic to one or multiple servers connected to the load balancer so that the services won’t be disrupted at the time of heavy traffic. We use the AWS load balancer which forwards the traffic across multiple targets (say EC2 instances) depending upon their availability. Therefore, It can easily handle the load of the application traffic across single or multiple availability zones. This effectively eases the burden on all web servers.
Amazon ElastiCache Redis for Cache and Session management
Amazon Elasticache works as an in-memory data store and cache to support the most demanding applications requiring submillisecond response times using Redis. It offers fully managed Redis for your most demanding applications that require sub-millisecond response times. Therefore, the management of cache and sessions in Redis will provide a substantial performance boost.
S3 integration for Magento 2
Amazon S3 (Simple Secure Storage) is a cloud storage service offered by AWS (Amazon Web Services). Using the module, the store admin can upload downloadable products, media files, product content, images of all Magento 2 product types from their local disk to the Amazon S3 server. Also, it uses the CloudFront for serving the content CloudFront URL.
Amazon S3 Extension for Magento2 – This is the additional module you will need to purchase separately in addition to this module. Pricing for these modules is not included in this plan. Kindly check out the pricing and features by using the link.
Noteworthy Points to remember –
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Support Period of 30 days
- And SLA will be 12 – 24 hours
- Issues Regarding Application or Modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only.
- Load balancing mentioned in this plan will not work efficiently without the module Amazon S3 Extension for Magento2. Therefore, to ensure the applicability of the feature, you will need to purchase Amazon S3 Extension for Magento2 separately in addition to this module. The price of this module is not included in this plan.
Different Support Facilities –
Module Basis Support
The support period varies with the plan, and for the Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing, we generally provide a support period of 30 days with an SLA of 12- 24 hours, that will start from that particular day once the setup is completed and all the credentials are provided to the client. For further details, you can refer to this link – https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/
Hourly Package For Customization
You can purchase the “Hourly Package For Customization”, where you can buy hours for your customization work. You can buy different packages as we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages.
Refer to this link for further more details – https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
After that, We have a “priority support service” that will be provided 24/7, which addresses the critical issues raised by the client and the client will only have to pay for the number of purchased incidents and the amount of time required to solve the critical incident but not for the entire day.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchased by the client. This package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls” which client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul on a discounted hourly rate
Package type and Cost –
|Name Of Package||Incident calls provided|
For further information about Priority Support, you can contact us – https://cloudkul.com/contact/
To initiate server setup, the below details are required for Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing Plan-
- AWS Credentials – We need your AWS credentials to check existing EC2 and RDS instances or to create fresh EC2 and RDS instances to initiate server setup. For fresh setup, we use EC2 instance – t2.micro instance and RDS instance – db.t2.micro instance, these can be changed as per the further requirements.
- AWS Region – Do let us know the AWS Region in which you want us to set up your server, Please select the region which is geographically closest to your clients.
- AWS Automatic Backup – It will create a snapshot of both EC2 instances and RDS instances every 24 hours. By default, it keeps the retention period of 7 days, you can set up the retention period as per your requirement.
- For CDN Integration – For this, Which one would you prefer, Cloudflare or AWS Cloudfront? We prefer Cloudflare as it acts as a DNS panel, CDN, application firewall, and can provide SSL termination. You can create an account on Cloudflare from here https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up and after that share the login credentials. We will migrate your nameservers from the existing DNS panel to Cloudflare.
- DNS Credential – You need to share your Domain name in addition with the DNS login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name. This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare (Only if you choose Cloudflare).
- SSL Certificate – If you have SSL certificates for your domain name then you can provide us the same, else we can use Cloudflare shared SSL certificates (only if you choose Cloudflare CDN).
- SMTP Credentials – In order to send monitoring reports via emails, we need SMTP mail credentials. You can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials or we can configure and use AWS SES SMTP service.
For further queries, you can contact us via – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
FAQs for Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing Plan
What is Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing Plan?
With this Magento 2 Load Balancing Plan, we will consolidate the Application Load Balancer by which requests in all enabled Availability Zones will be load balanced and distributed uniformly across the instances. This effectively eases the burden on all web servers. Thus, this is a way to boost your eCommerce store’s scalability. In short, take advantage of the AWS Cloud’s instantaneous scalability with this plan.
Will this Load Balancing be useful for my website?
Of course, it all starts with the speed and scalability of the website. For instance, if your website is more scalable, you are likely to have higher conversion rates and lower bouncing rates. In turn, a well-optimized website lets the consumers create, sustain, and expand, resulting in productivity and development.
How does it enhance the efficiency of Magento?
Through consolidating numerous tools on your AWS cloud, we can enhance the website’s scalability. Such as the Application Load Balancer by which requests in all enabled Availability Zones will be load balanced and distributed uniformly across the instances, Cloudflare/Cloudfront CDN to cache static content and to provide web application firewall security, minification of CSS & JS files, Redis integration to reduce the load on the database and to improve website performance and much more.
Does this Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing plan support all cloud computing platforms?
No, We are designing this plan specially for AWS. So it will only support AWS services.
Do I need to provide server credentials for this plan?
We will require AWS, CDN, DNS, and SMTP credentials also for the server setup.
In order to have all the features enabled as stated in the plan, do we need to purchase any additional modules?
Yes, the Load balancing mentioned in this plan will not work efficiently without the module Amazon S3 Extension for Magento 2. Therefore, to ensure the applicability of the feature, you will need to purchase Amazon S3 Extension for Magento2 separately in addition to this module. Pricing for this module is not included in this plan.
If errors arise after the configuration period, is there any kind of support offered to me?
After the Server configuration is completed, we provide a Support Period of 30 days to our customers. So that they can check and ensure the configuration. We mainly address Configuration Setup and Configuration issues (Issues Regarding third party Modules are not included in this support).
How will I get notified if there are any changes made to my file or resources?
We are using tools for this which will provide you the real-time notifications regarding your server resources. We will set up a threshold limit on each and every resource as per the standard and automate the monitoring part which helps you to detect the issue, therefore, provide you the real-time experience to troubleshoot or overcome the main cause of the issue.
How can i communicate with you?
The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only. To create a ticket, you need to refer to this link also – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
That’s all about the Magento 2 AWS Load Balancing Plan.
Thank You for reading this Blog!
For further more interesting blogs, keep in touch with us. If you need any kind of support, simply raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.