With the Shopware Cloudkul Gold plan, you can migrate or set up your Shopware website on AWS, which will help you optimize and secure your store while providing some extra capabilities.
Services provided by Shopware Cloudkul Gold plan –
- Analysation for better Performance
- Optimization with Super Powerful Tools
- Improved and Fast Performance for System
- Mail Integration
- DNS Mapping
- CDN Integration
- Website Modification Report
- SSL Integration
Simple File Transfer Protocol
The entire login session, including password transmission, is encrypted while using SFTP. Therefore, the benefit of the SFTP protocol is that your data remains secure throughout the entire transmission process.
LAMP includes Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP / Python / Perl, and is an immensely common platform for high-performance web application creation and deployment.
You can build, modify, drop, remove, import, and export MySQL database tables through this software. You can run MySQL queries, optimize, repair, and check tables, change collation, and execute other database management commands.
You only need to identify yourself once by using ssh and get secure access to all remote clients by simply adding your public key to the authorized key of the client.
We help you integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store in the Mail Integration package.
We’ll provide you with the DNS Mapping function to link your website to your current domain. We need your DNS panel credentials to map your domain with your website, or if you do not want to share your credentials for security purposes, then we will assist you to do the same for sure.
CDN(Content Delivery Network) Integration
CDN helps to speed up the delivery of content of websites with high traffic and global reach. As more users are closer to the CDN, the faster the content will be delivered to the user.
Website Modification Report
We provide a special add-on script in your Linux Server which helps you to detect the hacking attacks on your application end. However, it helps you detect problems inside your application and secure your server after any malicious code has been targeted.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer) Integration
Secure logins, creating a secure session, secure data transfer & secure database connections, and more are some of the reasons why SSL integration is needed for online transactions.
Noteworthy Points to remember –
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Support Period of 15 days
- And SLA will be 18 hours
- Issues Regarding Application or Modules are not included in this support
- The mode of Communication will be Ticket, Email, and chat.
Different Support Facilities –
Module Basis Support
The support period varies with the plan, and for the Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan, we generally provide a support period of 15 days with an SLA of 18 hours, which will start from that particular day once the setup is completed and all the credentials are provided to the client. For further details, you can refer to this link – https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/
Hourly Package For Customization
You can purchase the “Hourly Package For Customization”, where you can buy hours for your customization work. You can buy different packages as we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages.
Refer to this link for further details – https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
After that, We have a “priority support service” that will be provided 24/7, which addresses the critical issues raised by the client and the client will only have to pay for the number of purchased incidents and the amount of time required to solve the critical incident but not for the entire day.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchased by the client. This package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls” which client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul at a discounted hourly rate
Package type and Cost –
|Name Of Package||Monthly Cost (USD)||Incident calls provided|
For further information about Priority Support, you can contact us – https://cloudkul.com/contact/
To initiate server setup, the below details are required for Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan –
- AWS Credentials – We need your AWS credentials to check existing EC2 and RDS instances or to create fresh EC2 and RDS instances to initiate server setup. For fresh setup, we use EC2 instance – t2.micro instance and RDS instance – db.t2.micro instance, these can be changed as per the further requirements.
- AWS Region – Do let us know the AWS Region in which you want us to set up your server, Please select the region which is geographically closer to your clients.
- For CDN Integration – For this, Which one would you prefer, Cloudflare or AWS Cloudfront? We prefer Cloudflare as it acts as a DNS panel, CDN, application firewall, and can provide SSL termination. You can create an account on Cloudflare from here https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up and share the login credentials. We will migrate your nameservers from the existing DNS panel to Cloudflare.
- DNS Credential – You need to share your Domain name in addition with the DNS login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name. This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare (Only if you choose Cloudflare).
- SSL Certificate – If you have SSL certificates for your domain name then you can provide us the same, else we can use Cloudflare shared SSL certificates (only if you choose Cloudflare CDN).
- SMTP Credentials – In order to send monitoring reports via emails, we need SMTP mail credentials. You can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials or we can configure and use AWS SES SMTP service.
For further queries, you can contact us via – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
Faqs for Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan –
Brief about Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan?
Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan will migrate or set up your Shopware Website on AWS which helps you to optimize and secure your store with some extra features with Cloudkul Gold Plan.
Does this Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan support all cloud computing platforms?
No, This plan is specifically designed for AWS. So it will only support AWS services.
Do I need to provide server credentials for this plan?
Yes, We will require your AWS, CDN, DNS, and SMTP credentials also.
How will I get notified if there are any changes made to my file or resources?
We are using tools for this which will provide you the real-time notifications regarding your server resources. We will set up a threshold limit on each and every resource as per the standard and automate the monitoring part, therefore, which helps you to detect the issue and provide you the real-time experience to troubleshoot or overcome the main cause of the issue.
How can i communicate with you?
The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only. To create a ticket, you need to refer to this link also – https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
That’s all about the Shopware Cloudkul Gold Plan.
Thank You for reading this Blog!
For further more interesting blogs, keep in touch with us. Also if you need any kind of support, simply raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.
You may also check our quality Shopware Extensions.
You may also visit our Shopware Demos https://shopware6demo.webkul.com/homepage.html
For further help or query, please contact us or raise a ticket.