This User Guide helps to address consumer concerns regarding the Magento2 Cloudkul Silver Plan. With this plan-https://store.webkul.com/Cloudkul-Silver-Plan.html, Migrate or set up your Magento 2 eCommerce Store on AWS. Moreover, this plan helps you to optimize and secure your store with some extra features.
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Analysation for better Performance
- Optimization with Super Powerful Tools
- Improved and Fast Performance for System
- SMTP Mail Integration
- DNS Mapping
SSH (Secure Shell): It’s a protocol that provides encryption for network services over an unprotected network.
SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol): To establish a secure SSH file transfer connection between your local computer and a remote server, this network protocol is used.
LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP/Python/Perl): LAMP is an abbreviation for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. Also, this stack provides a variety of open source web-based softwares to deliver high-performance web applications.
PhpMyAdmin: PhpMyAdmin is a PHP-based open-source platform developed to administer MySQL over the Network. It supports a variety of operations on MySQL and MariaDB, such as database management, tables, columns, indexes, authorizations, and users, etc.
SMTP Mail Integration: SMTP (Simple mail transfer protocol) is an email transmission protocol. Through SMTP Integration, we help you to integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store.
DNS Mapping: In DNS Mapping, we will provide you the feature to map your website with your existing domain. Besides this, DNS Mapping will help you and your customers to access your server easily and efficiently without knowing the IP of your existing server.
Support: After the completion of the Server Setup, we will provide a support period of 7 days to the customer. So that he or she can check and ensure the configuration. Additionally, our Support Period includes the SLA of 24 Hours and covers only issues regarding the Server Setup and Configuration.
- Issues regarding third-party applications or modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication is Ticket and Email.
Till date, we are providing three kinds of support.
1. Plan Support: In Magento 2 Cloudkul Silver Plan, we will provide a support period of 7 days with an SLA of 24 hours to the customer. The support Period varies according to the Plans. To know more, just click the link- https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/.
2. Hourly Support: This is a support where you can purchase hours to fix glitches or bugs. You just have to address concerns with our team. And then buy an Hourly Customization Package. And we’ll start working on your project. Meanwhile, you can purchase different packages. As we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages. Also, you can purchase this additional support via https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
3. Priority Support: This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. Also, this support will be provided 24/7. You can access this additional support via https://cloudkul.com/contact/. For more information, just check out the below description.
This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. This support will be provided 24/7. Therefore, the incidents covered by the package are listed below.
|Name Of Package||Incident calls provided|
- If the incident is triggered during our non-working hours (19:00 IST-9:30 IST), it would take us a minimum of 2 hours to arrange the services on a non-working day.
- The pricing of the P1 plan is based on the fact that the response time will be very less. Since it is a priority or critical issue and also we need to keep the resources handy when in need.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchase by the client. Therefore, this package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls”. Which the client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul at a discounted hourly rate.
If you are interested in this additional support, please visit the link https://cloudkul.com/contact/.
Credentials Required to Configure the Magento 2 Cloudkul Silver Plan
We need your AWS credentials and also share do you want us to install it on one of the existing ec2 instance or do you want us to install it on a fresh ec2 instance and rds instance. For fresh setup, we will install EC2 instance on t2.micro instance and RDS on db.t2.micro instance, which can be changed according to the need in the future or as per client choice.
Please let us know in which AWS region do you want us to set up your server. Please select your region nearest to your customer.
Provide the login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name (ex: Godaddy etc) This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare.
We require Domain name of the website for the Magento2 setup.
SMTP mail credentials:
We need the SMTP mail credentials. You can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials or we can configure and use AWS SES SMTP service.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Magento2 Cloudkul Silver Plan ?
We’ve exclusively crafted and delivered the Magento2 Cloudkul Silver Plan. To migrate or set up your Magento 2 eCommerce Store on AWS. Moreover, this plan helps you to optimize and secure your store with some extra features respectively.
Is it will be useful for my website?
We can help you to set up your Magento2 store on the AWS cloud with world-class services. To increase the efficiency and availability of your website.
Under this plan, can i choose another provider for cloud hosting instead of AWS?
This package is crafted exclusively for AWS. So it only supports AWS infrastructure.
What type of access/credentials do you need to start setting up the plan?
We need your AWS, DNS, and SMTP credentials. In addition, we promised you that we will hold all passwords private. And once we complete the configuration, we would update it and hand it over to you. We have made your safety a high priority for us.
If errors arise after the configuration period, are there any kind of support offered to me?
After the Server configuration, we provide a Support Period of 7 days to our customers. So that they can check and ensure the configuration. We mainly address Configuration Setup and Configuration issues. Furthermore, issues Regarding third party Modules are not included in this support. After that, you can purchase our additional support as mentioned above.
How do we communicate?
Mode of Communication are Ticket, Email and Chat.
If you have any additional questions, doubts, and queries, please feel welcome to contact us as we will be happier to help.
Kindly, create a support ticket here : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Thanks For Reading!
We hope it works for you! And during this blog, you have found something valuable.