Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan (https://store.webkul.com/akeneo-aws-hosting-cloudkul.html): Migrate or setup your Akeneo platform on AWS. Therefore, to boost effectiveness by offering a reliable and simple portal from which you can retain consistent, high-quality, and accurate Product data and simplify product management processes with some extra features respectively with our Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan.
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- It will only work for Akeneo Community Edition.
- Analysation for better Performance
- Optimization with Super Powerful Tools
- Improved and Fast Performance for System
- SMTP Mail Integration
- DNS Mapping
- 15 days Support Period
SSH (Secure Shell): It’s a protocol that provides encryption for network services over an unprotected network.
SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol): To establish a secure SSH file transfer connection between your local computer and a remote server, this network protocol is used.
LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql & PHP/Python/Perl): LAMP is an abbreviation for Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP. Also, this stack provides a variety of open-source web-based software to deliver high-performance web applications.
PhpMyAdmin: PhpMyAdmin is a PHP-based open-source platform developed to administer MySQL over the Network. It supports a variety of operations on MySQL and MariaDB, such as database management, tables, columns, indexes, authorizations, and users, etc.
SMTP Mail Integration: SMTP (Simple mail transfer protocol) is an email transmission protocol. Therefore, through SMTP Integration, we help you to integrate your current email services or new mail services with the specified e-commerce store.
DNS Mapping: In DNS Mapping, we will provide you the feature to map your website with your existing domain. Besides this, DNS Mapping will help you and your customers to access your server easily and efficiently without knowing the IP of your existing server.
Support: After the completion of the Server Setup, we will provide a support period of 15 days to the customer. So that he or she can check and ensure the configuration. Additionally, our Support Period includes the SLA of 24 Hours and covers only issues regarding the Server Setup and Configuration.
- Issues regarding third-party applications or modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication is Ticket and Email.
Till date, we are providing three kinds of support.
1. Plan Support: In Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan, we will provide a support period of 15 days with an SLA of 24 hours to the customer. The support Period varies according to the Plans. To know more, just click the link- https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/.
2. Hourly Support: This is a support where you can purchase hours to fix glitches or bugs. You just have to address concerns with our team. And then buy an Hourly Customization Package. And we’ll start working on your project. Meanwhile, you can purchase different packages. As we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages. Also, you can purchase this additional support via https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
3. Priority Support: This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. Also, this support will be provided 24/7. You can access this additional support via https://cloudkul.com/contact/. For further information, just check out the below description.
This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. This support will be provided 24/7. Therefore, the incidents covered by the package are listed below.
|Name Of Package||Incident calls provided|
Terms and conditions
- If the incident is triggered during our non-working hours (19:00 IST-9:30 IST), it would take us a minimum of 2 hours to arrange the services on a non-working day.
- The pricing of the P1 plan is based on the fact that the response time will be very less. Since it is a priority or critical issue and also we need to keep the resources handy when in need.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchase by the client. Therefore, this package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls”. Which the client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul at a discounted hourly rate.
So, if you are interested in this additional support, please visit the link https://cloudkul.com/contact/.
We need your AWS credentials and also share do you want us to install it on one of the existing ec2 instances or do you want us to install it on a fresh ec2 instance and rds instance. Meanwhile, for fresh setup, we will install EC2 instance on t2.micro instance and RDS on db.t2.micro instance. However, that can be changed according to the need in the future or as per the client’s choice.
Please let us know in which AWS region do you want us to set up your server. Moreover, also select the region nearest to your customer.
During the server setup, kindly provide the login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name (ex: Godaddy, etc). This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping in Cloudflare.
Additionally, we require Domain name of the website for the Akeneo setup.
SMTP mail credentials:
We need the SMTP mail credentials. Therefore, you can either share with us your existing SMTP mail credentials or we can configure and use AWS SES SMTP service.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan?
We’ve exclusively crafted and delivered the Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan. Furthermore, to boost effectiveness by offering a reliable and simple portal from which you can retain consistent, high-quality, and accurate Product data and to simplify product management processes with some extra features respectively.
Will it be useful for my website?
To sum up, you will easily and securely store and distribute high-quality product data, streamline internal inventory control processes, and promote catalog development with Akeneo AWS Cloudkul Plan. Likewise, shops like online furniture shops or clothing specialty stores where you need a large amount of content and images with a full selection of product specifications and criteria. In short, the plan fits perfectly.
Under this plan, can I choose another provider for cloud hosting instead of AWS?
This package is crafted exclusively for AWS. So, it only supports the AWS infrastructure.
What type of access/credentials do you need to start setting up the plan?
We need your AWS, DNS, and SMTP credentials. In addition, we promised you that we will hold all passwords private and once we complete the configuration, we would update it and hand it over to you. In addition, we have made your safety a high priority for us.
If errors arise after the configuration period, is there any kind of support offered to me?
After the Server configuration is completed, we provide a Support Period of 15 days to our customers. So that they can check and ensure the configuration. Besides this, we mainly address Configuration Setup and Configuration issues (Issues Regarding third party Modules are not included in this support).
How do we communicate?
Mode of Communication are Ticket, Email and Chat.
If you have any further questions, doubts, and queries, please feel welcome to contact us as we will be happier to help.
Kindly, create a support ticket here : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Thanks For Reading!
At last, we hope it works for you! And during this blog, you have found something valuable.