Odoo GCP(Google Cloud Platform) Cloudkul Gold Plan Handbook serves as a directive hand for all your queries in relation to Odoo GCP Cloudkul Gold Plan (https://store.webkul.com/odoo-google-cloud-gold-plan.html). The plan offers a one-time installation and setup of “Multi-Server Architecture”. In this architecture, the Odoo server will be installed on the GCP compute engine instance, and the PostgreSQL database will be managed by GCP cloud SQL. Both of compute engine instance and cloud SQL instance will be under a VPC.
- This installation and optimization plan is exclusive for Linux based Operating systems only.
- It’s a one-time set-up installation.
- Multi-Server Architecture
- Odoo Server
- Postgresql Server
- Nginx for SSL Termination
- Support Period
Multi-Server Architecture: We offer “Multi-Server Architecture” Setup. In this architecture, Odoo server will be installed on the GCP compute engine, and GCP Cloud SQL will manage the PostgreSQL database. Both of compute engine instance and cloud SQL instance will be under the same VPC.
SSH (Secure Shell): It’s a protocol that provides encryption for network services over an unprotected network.
Odoo Server: Odoo server contains all of the enterprise logic and ensures that Odoo runs optimally. Besides this, one layer of the server is dedicated to communicate and interface with the PostgreSQL database, the ORM engine. Another layer allows communications between the server and a web browser, the Web layer.
PostgreSQL Server: PostgreSQL is one of the most used, open-source object-relational database systems. It comes with reliability, data integrity, and correctness due to the high-end active development and a proven architecture.
Nginx For SSL(Secure Socket Layer) Termination: It is a transport layer protocol that is used to establish a secure connection between server and client. Also, when you visit an SSL integrated website the connection between your browser and the website is secure.
Support Period: After the completion of the Server Setup, we will provide a support period of 15 days to the customer. So that he or she can check and ensure the configuration. Additionally, our Support Period includes the SLA of 18 hours and covers only issues regarding the Server Setup and Configuration.
- Issues regarding third-party applications or modules are not included in this support.
- The mode of Communication is Ticket and Email.
Till date, we are providing three kinds of support.
1. Plan Support: In Odoo GCP Cloudkul Gold Plan, we will provide a support period of 15 days with an SLA of 18 hours to the customer. The support Period varies according to the Plans. To know more, just click the link- https://cloudkul.com/features/support-period/.
2. Hourly Support: This is a support where you can purchase hours to fix glitches or bugs. You just have to address concerns with our team. And then buy an Hourly Customization Package. And we’ll start working on your project. Meanwhile, you can purchase different packages. As we are having 10 (basic package hours), 20, 30, and 50 hours packages. Also, you can purchase this additional support via https://store.webkul.com/Hourly-Package-For-Customization.html.
3. Priority Support: This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. Also, this support will be provided 24/7. You can access this additional support via https://cloudkul.com/contact/. For more information, just check out the below description.
This is the priority support which addresses all the crucial issues raised by the client. This support will be provided 24/7. Therefore, the incidents covered by the package are listed below.
|Name Of Package||Incident calls provided|
Terms and conditions
- If the incident is triggered during our non-working hours (19:00 IST-9:30 IST), it would take us a minimum of 2 hours to arrange the services on a non-working day.
- The pricing of the P1 plan is based on the fact that the response time will be very less. Since it is a priority or critical issue and also we need to keep the resources handy when in need.
Incidents – Critical issues encountered by the client.
Package – The monthly package which can be purchase by the client. Therefore, this package will include a given number of Incidents “reports” or Incident “calls”. Which the client can make and it will be resolved by the Webkul at a discounted hourly rate.
Please visit the link https://cloudkul.com/contact/ if you want this additional support.
We need GCP credentials. We’ll initially setup your VM instance ( E2-micro – 2 vCPUs, 2 GB memory) and CloudSQL (vCPU – 1, Memory – 614 MB and SSD storage- 10 GB), which can be changed according to the need in future or as per client choice.
Please let us know in which GCP region you want to set up your server. Please select your region nearest your customer.
Which one would you prefer, Cloudflare or Cloud CDN? We prefer Cloudflare as it acts as a DNS panel, CDN, application firewall, and can provide SSL termination. You can create an account on Cloudflare from here https://dash.cloudflare.com/sign-up and share with us the login credentials. We will register your website on Cloudflare and migrate your nameservers from the existing DNS panel to Cloudflare.
Provide the login details of the account from which you have bought your domain name (ex: Godaddy etc) This would be required to change the Nameservers while DNS mapping.
We require Domain name of the website for the Odoo setup.
If you have SSL certificates for your domain name, you can provide us the same, else we can use Cloudflare shared SSL certificates (only if you choose Cloudflare CDN).
SMTP mail credentials
In order to send monitoring reports to you via emails, We need the SMTP mail credentials.You can either share us your existing SMTP mail credentials or you can create an account with any third-party mail provider like Zoho, Sendgrid, Gmail, etc in accordance to your preferences. And then provide your credentials with us. You need to create your own SMTP account, because it requires your account information.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is Odoo GCP Cloudkul Gold Plan ?
We’ve exclusively crafted and delivered the Odoo GCP Cloudkul Gold Plan with some extra features respectively. This plan offers a one-time installation and setup of One-Server Two-tier Architecture. In this architecture, the Odoo server and PostgreSQL database server will be installed on the GCP compute engine instance.
Is it will be useful for my website?
We can help you to set up your Odoo store on the GCP cloud with world-class services. To increase the efficiency and availability of your website.
Under this plan, can I choose another provider for cloud hosting instead of GCP?
This package is crafted exclusively for GCP. So it only supports GCP infrastructure.
What type of access/credentials do you need to start setting up the plan?
We need your GCP, CDN, DNS, and SMTP Mail credentials. In addition, we promised you that we will hold all passwords private. And once we complete the configuration, we would update it and hand it over to you. We have made your safety a high priority for us.
If errors arise after the configuration period, is there any kind of support offered to me?
After the Server configuration, we provide a Support Period of 15 days to our customers. So that they can check and ensure the configuration. We mainly address Configuration Setup and Configuration issues. Furthermore, issues Regarding third party Modules are not included in this support. After that, you can purchase our additional support as mentioned above.
How do we communicate?
Mode of Communication are Ticket, Email and Chat.
If you have any additional questions, doubts, and queries, please feel welcome to contact us as we will be happier to help.
Kindly, create a support ticket here : http://webkul.uvdesk.com/.
Thanks For Reading!
We hope it works for you! And during this blog, you have found something valuable.