This Ecommerce Frontend Performance Test will audit the speed and efficiency of your e-commerce store and therefore get a detailed view of the performance of the frontend, page speed, breakdown of content, and other bottlenecks that hinder your store frontend’s response time.
Features included in E-commerce Frontend Performance Test Plan –
- Analysis of Website’s total loading time, covering home page, product pages, and category pages.
- Website’s Content Breakdown and analysis.
- Evaluation of requests made to the Store and its impact on performance.
- Checking several variables that might affect the performance such as Compression mechanism used, Request size, Third-party URLs, etc.
- Content Delivery Network Performance Analysis and its impact.
- Image Analysis.
- Analysis of Store for Desktop and Mobile view as well.
- Recommendations and suggestions regarding steps to be taken to mitigate the issues.
Noteworthy Points to remember –
- No issues will be resolved under this service.
- This plan includes only the audit of the store frontend and recommendations to fix issues will be made.
- And The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only.
- To initiate the Performance Test, only your Website’s name is required.
FAQs for Ecommerce Frontend Test
What is Ecommerce Frontend Performance Test?
This Ecommerce Frontend Performance Test will audit the speed and efficiency of your e-commerce store and get a detailed view of the performance of the frontend, page speed, breakdown of content, and other bottlenecks that hinder your store frontend’s response time.
How this test is useful for my website?
This plan will help you to identify all the possible issues and inefficiencies that are affecting your website’s efficiency. This test will also help you to increase page speed.
Does this test resolve all the issues that will be identified in the audit?
No issues will get resolved under this service, therefore, only suggestions will be provided in the report.
Do I need to provide server credentials for the test?
Not mandatory. This plan mainly requires a website URL only to initiate the performance test.
How can i communicate with you?
The mode of Communication will be Ticket and Email only. To create a ticket, you need to refer to this link also- https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/customer/create-ticket/
That’s all about the Ecommerce Frontend Performance Test.
Thank You for reading this Blog!
For further more interesting blogs, keep in touch with us. If you need any kind of support, simply raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/.
For further help or query, please contact us or raise a ticket.