Cloud SQL For MySQL is fully compatible with the cloud SQL for MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQL Server databases. Moreover you can connect, anywhere in the world, to almost any application. To ensure that your database is secure, highly available and responsive to your performance needs, MySQL Support for private IP automates backups, replication.
- Fully managed MySQL Community.
- In addition, MySQL 5.6 or 5.7 Supports second generation instances.
- Make available up to 416 GB of RAM and 30 TB of data storage.
- Furthermore You have and option of increasing the storage size .
- Instances First Generation endorse MySQL 5.5 or 5.6.
- In fact you can create and manage instances.
- Instances available in US, EU, Asia or Australia.
- Moreover User data encrypted in tables of databases, remote files and backups.
- Supporting secure external connections.
- Moreover Supporting private IP also.
- Data replication between multiple zones.
- Import and export databases using MySQLDump.
- Support for MySQL wire protocol .
- Similarly Automated and on-demand backups, and point-in-time recovery.
- In addition, you can clone an instance.
- Together with Stackdriver logging and monitoring.
- ISO/IEC 27001 compliant.
Furthermore click here.
Beside this if you want any information Regarding the Free Tier refer the previous blog.
MySQL Second Generation pricing
Indeed Cloud SQL For MySQL Second Generation Proceeding Price is charged for every minute the instance is running. Similarly Second Generation Proceeding Price is charged for every minute the instance is running.
Furthermore, information Click Here.
So as we’ve discussed, it’s really user-friendly and supported by a lot of languages. Now we’re going to discuss Load Balancer in our next blog.