Server Activity Monitoring
Monitoring user activities on a remote server could be a cumbersome task. We provide full activity monitoring on your server like login alerts, user activities over ssh connection, user activities over sftp connection, listing of ip addresses from where logins have been attempted, listing of failed login records and files modified on the server through the mail.
These reports will help you help you to keep your server safe by taking quick actions over malicious IPs and unwanted modifications.
Our script ensure following features:
- SFTP activity records: This report gives you the logs of all the commands executed by user logged in via SFTP connection. It provide details of the remote IP address from where SFTP connection has been established the subsequent changes made or commands executed on the server.
- SSH activity records: This report gives you the logs of all the command executed by the user logged in via SSH connection. It provide details of the remote IP address from where SFTP connection has been established and the subsequent activities done on the server.
- Last logins records: This report helps you to keep a record of last N numbers of users that have logged in the server along with the time duration of their sessions.
- Instant login alerts: Instant login alerts provide instant mail alert whenever a login is made on the server listing the IP address just logged on the server.
- Failed Login Attempt Report: This report provides the list of IP address from where failed login attempts has been made and it also mention the number of times their attempts has been failed. This helps to keep in check the IP addresses frequently attacking the server.